The sun is shining, birds are chirping and there is so much work to get down around the house now that winter is gone. Simplay3 wants to share our top outdoor DIY projects for this summer to help you start crossing off tasks on your growing to-do list.
- Clean your house exterior. A good pressure washing can do wonders to the look of your house. If you don’t have a power washer rent one from your local home improvement store. Remember to spray horizontally with smooth left to right movements, this will help ensure the outcome looks great.
- Edge your driveway. This project is much more intensive but will give you great curb appeal. Be sure to have your Easy Haul Flat Bed Cart loaded up to move stones along the driveway’s edge as you line it.
- Paint your front door. This project will give your house a fresh look without breaking the bank. Use the Simplay3 Handy Home Step Stool to get to those just out of reach places.
- Add porch railings. It’s functional and aesthetically pleasing. For detailed instructions head over to doityourself.com
- Update your exterior lighting. Whether adding pathway lighting or a sconce, new lighting can give your house a whole new look.
- Add shutters or paint existing ones. Change up your home’s look with little effort and maximum results.
- And of course update your mailbox. Read more about how to choose the right mailbox for your home. Or checkout our mailbox line where you’re sure to find a style that fits your home.