You know the saying, April showers bring May Flowers. Well while you’re waiting around for the clouds to clear to head outside, Simplay3 has put together a list of activities you can use to wear out your kids and encourage imaginative play. These indoor activities include:
- Go on a bear hunt! You’ve heard the song over and over, help your kids act it out. For more about how to set up your bear hunt check out Learning4Kids.
- Hide and go seek is an oldie but goodie!
- Create your own Wizarding World like Harry Potter with this butter beer recipe from Jet Setting Mom. The spells and potions could be endless.
- Build a fort and let the pretending begin!
- If you don’t mind standing on chairs and the couch, pretend the floor is hot lava and see where their imagination takes them.
- An activity that will entertain for hours is creating Friendly Monsters out of felt.
Simplay3’s Play Around Table & Chair Set is great for arts, crafts and anything else your littles cook up with their imagination!