There are so many ways to add color to your garden and outdoor spaces. The best part is that it doesn’t have to break the bank. From outdoor furniture to flowers, there are many ways to brighten up your yard. Here are our top 8 ways to add color to your outdoor oasis:
- Choose colorful outdoor furniture. These sitting areas are commonly used as a focal point to your backyard making it the perfect place to add a pop of color. Even adding a children’s space to your backyard can give the rest of the yard a playful feel.
- Maybe colorful furniture is a little too much for your taste. Choose an outdoor rug instead to provide the flair you’re looking for.
- Your flower beds and pots are a great way to add a variety color and fragrance to your space.
- Give your shutters and front door a fresh coat of paint, choose a color just outside your comfort zone to push the boundaries a bit.
- Look into adding succulents to your garden, provides color and texture.
- Don’t want to make a huge commitment to color? Add outdoor pillows for an instant face lift.
- Have your color come and go with the addition of a birdhouse or bird bath, bonus it will bring the sweet sounds of summer to your yard as well.
- Add some exterior lighting that highlights the color and space at night.
How do you add color to your yard?